Thursday, November 1, 2007

MESSAGE FROM PARENTS


Dear son, Dear daughter

The day when u will find that I become very old,
Try to have some patience to me and try to understand me.
If I got dirty by eating, if I have some difficulty dressing… be patient!
Remember the hours that I spent to learn u and sort of things when u were small.
If I repeat the same thing dozens of time,
Does not interrupt me… listen to me!
When u were small, u kept asking me to read same history,
Evening after evening until u fall asleep, and I made it!
If I do not wash myself anymore so often under the shower,
Do not reprimand and do not tell me that it is a shame.
Remember how many excuses I had to invent to make u take a bath u were small.
By seeing my ignorance to used the new technologies
Do not laugh at me but leave me rather the time to understand.
I thought u so many things indeed to eat well….to dress well……
How to confront the problems of the life
If I sometimes miss memory or am not able to follow a conversation,
Leave me the necessary time to recollect and if I do not reach there,
Do not become a nervous and arrogant person
Because the most important time is
To be with u and to be able to speak to u.
If I refuse to eat, do not force myself, I know very well when I am hungry
And when I am not hungry….
When my poor legs will not allow me anymore to move as before…
Help me in the same way as I held your hands to learn u make your first steps
And when one day, I shall say to u that I do not want live anymore…
.that I want to die, do not angry…
Because one day u will also understand!
Try to understand at certain age, we do not really live anymore…
Like simply survive! One day u will understand that
In spite of all my errors,
I always wanted what was best for u and
That I prepared u to the ground for when u’ve grown up
U does not have to feel sad, unfortunate or incompetent in front of my old age
And of my state, U has to stay near me,
Try to understand what I live, to make your best as I did at your birth
Help me to walk, help me to end of my life with love and patience,
The only way that I need to thank u for it,
It is a smile and a lot of love from u.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online